- Administrator – PAGE INTERACTIVE Ł. Grondecki, W. Prokop General Partnership, registered office address: Tarczyńska 22/13, 02-023 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000444684, NIP: 7010363630, REGON: 146468313.
- Service – website provided by PAGE Interactive General Partnership at the current address www.pageinteractive.pl and at the addresses being redirects to this address, as well as with any others being its supplement or continuation and each one that will replace it.
- Personal data – all information about an identified or identifiable individual, obtainable through information collected through forms and cookies.
- Customer – a natural person conducting a business activity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants to legal capacity, which concluded with PAGE Interactive General Partnership Agreement.
- User – an individual visiting the website or using one or more services or functionalities available on the website.
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.pageinteractive.pl. is PAGE INTERACTIVE Ł. GRONDECKI, W. PROKOP GENERAL PARTNERSHIP, address: Tarczyńska 22/13, 02-023 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000444684, NIP: 7010363630, REGON: 146468313, e-mail address: email@example.com next “Administrator”, which is also a Service Provider.
- The Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects.
What’s more, the administrator ensures that the data collected are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
The purpose and scope of data collection
Personal data of the Customers, collected by the Administrator, are used for:
- contacting the customer (client)
- informational purposes and other activities related to the Customer’s activity on the website www.pageinteractive.pl
- marketing purposes (Newsletter)
The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- Name and surname,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number.
The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Identification identifying the end of the telecommunications network or IT system used by the Customer.
- Information on the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use of electronically supplied services by the Customer.
Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the provision of services by the Service Provider electronically as part of the website.
Basis of data processing
- The use of the website and the conclusion of agreements for the provision of electronic services through it, which entails the need to provide personal data, is voluntary. The data subject decides on his/her own whether he/she wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
- In accordance with Article 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) processing of data is allowed, inter alia, when:
- the data subject will consent to this, unless it is a matter of deletion of the data concerning him/her;
- is necessary for the performance of the contract if the data subject is a party to the contract or if it is necessary to take steps prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.